Our registered nurses (RN’s) provide observation and monitoring of participant’s health status during the program hours.
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure and blood sugar for diabetics, per PCP orders.
- Provide Health education and counseling to the participant and family as needed.
- Monitor, administer and record prescribed medications.
- Provide liaison to the participant’s personal physician.
Our in house social workers will work directly with each participant and their needs. Services provided:
- Provides counseling and referral to available community resources: these agencies will coordinate all services delivered to the participant to meet the participant's needs
- Serves as liaison with the participant's family and home.
- Provides daily monitoring for changes in participant's mood and behavior.
- Provides case management to meet the needs of the participant. Our in house social workers will help with coordinating bill payments, helping with appointments and filling out applications.
- Provides muscle, nerve, joint and functional tests.
- Provides treatment to relieve pain, develop and restore function.
- Guides participant in the use of therapeutic, creative and self-care activities for improving function.
- Provides daily individual and group exercises.
Our center provides 3 balanced meals each day of attendance. Meet and speak with our Dietician to discuss your current diet and let us provide you with a special diet plan.
- 3 meals are provided daily: Breakfast, Snack and Lunch.
- Center will provide dietary counseling and education.
The Center holds monthly birthday and holiday celebrations with live music, and host fun activities for our participants.
- Kingdom Living ADHC develops the activity program by assessing the needs of each participant that includes: arts and crafts, jewelry making, music therapy and sing-alongs, current events discussions, sensory activities, mental stimulation games, healthy living classes, special events, table games, spiritual care and devotionals and many other therapeutic activities.
- The center will provide transportation to and from the participant’s home and the center.